The Broward Partnership is committed to reducing homelessness by promoting independence and self-worth through advocacy, housing and comprehensive services. Since opening the doors to the Broward County Central Homeless Assistance Center/Huizenga Campus (CHAC) in 1999, the Partnership has evolved into a comprehensive homeless services provider, offering 498 beds of emergency housing, day respite program, rapid re-housing, scattered-site permanent supportive housing units reinforced by a comprehensive array of solution-focused services for individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
About THE broward partnership
We Help the homeless find THE WAY BACK HOME.
- A focus on rapidly transitioning clients to stable housing situation and to provide specialized services to ensure housing stability.
- Three nutritious meals a day and a comfortable bed provides our clients with a real opportunity to rethink, refocus and regain the person they are.
- Free medical and dental care help clients to start feeling and looking better.
- Psychiatric care, family therapy, substance abuse services, and support groups are all available to those who need them.
- A clothing center, hair salon and fitness center help individuals clean up and shape up.
- Life skills classes, a computer lab, vocational assessments, educational services, job readiness and training services provide a workable chance at a fresh start.
The Broward Partnership builds strength in its community. A well-recognized, innovative leader in the provision of services to individuals and families experiencing homelessness, Broward Partnership now enters its 20th year of high quality humanitarian service delivery to its community. Relying on the Partnership’s reputation for solution focused, best practice, cost efficient and compassionate care, to date more than 27,000 men, women and children have embraced the Partnership’s commitment to them.
60% of the agency’s funding comes from the local, state and federal government.
The remaining 40% comes from private corporations, charitable foundations and individuals committed to ending the homeless crisis in Broward County.
We need your help to continue our innovative approach.
20 Years of Partnership
HELP THEM FIND THE WAY BACK
Take the first step and start helping change someone’s life today.